Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Long time, no post...not really much to say

Tess, this is for you!I know it's been a while since I've posted. Things have been busy, busy. Here are a few things that have happened in my world since I last posted.
  • Celebrated my 28th birthday. 30 is inching closer!
  • Went to Hot Springs, AR and had the bath house experience. I also experienced falling into a koi pond, ate some of the best salsa in the world and then the next day, slipped and wore the salsa!
  • I became an aunt! Vivienne Rose made her grand entrance on July 3. Auntie A got to meet her a few weeks ago and she is beautiful. I told her that she was going to be my flower girl and she just grinned.
  • My friends Lyndsey and Alex got married on July 4 and the wedding and reception were fabulous!
  • Had a blind date....another one bites the dust.
  • Had my first get together at my house.
  • Started a little flower garden on my back patio and are growing mint- haven't killed it yet!
  • Getting further and further along the road to contentment of being single. God is so good!!

Okay, not much going on. I'll try to update more often!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Mint will live FOREVER--AND it multiplies!!! good choice for growing!
Lisa

Grumpy Pants said...

Hey, I'm at 30 and it's great! It's just the beginning actually. And mint is awesome, always keep it in a container even if you plant it. Or else it will be all you have in your bed.

Vicki said...

Hey Ashley.
Got your messgage. Great to know you're checking in....so delighted to have EVER met you. Emily saw your picture the other day in a pile I had printed...it was from Cookie's b'day. So fun.
Yes. We need to get over there. Maybe Cookie can come sometime on a Saturday and we can do the deal. When does the park close? Hours?
Hugs to you,
Vicki