Thursday, July 15, 2010

I know it's been a while!

I knew that it had been a while since I blogged, but had no idea it's been since February!! Alot has gone on and there may two posts today. Needless to say the past few months have been extremely busy and exciting! Here's some of what I've been up to:

  • Was in 9 different cities in Louisiana from Feb. to April doing foster care/adoption presentations for churches
  • Went on vacation to Gulf Shores the day after the last conference and went parasailing! It was so much fun!
  • Turned 29!
  • Celebrated being in my house for a year. Hard to believe it's been that long.
  • Am in the process of my first major home renovation project: my guest bathroom. It's being painted, and the new countertops ordered soon. (I know, eventually I'll get around to posting pics of the house- I really do have one!)
  • Was MOH for my dear friend Misty. It was a beautiful wedding, but hot!! Nothing like a summer wedding in LA.
  • Hosted my first wedding shower at my house
  • Had my first houseguest other than family
  • The entire family came for a weekend and we didn't kill each other! LOL
  • My precious "niece" Vivienne turned one and she's going to be a big sister. Aunt Ash can't wait to find out the gender and go shopping!
  • Went on 2 dates-one of which lead to 2 more dates, but I realized that it was going nowhere fast. The other one- we realized we were better off as friends. Mutual decision and no hard feelings.
  • Had a spa day- so much fun!
  • Getting ready for my Maw Maw's 90th birthday party
  • Have picked up some contract work on the side- extra $ which is always a plus
  • Read Crazy Love and it totally rocked my world, which leads to my next highlight
  • I started attending a new church. I'm really excited about it, it's relatively new and small, but very refreshing. It has opened my eyes to a new way of doing church- of church being a lifestyle. So excited to see what God is going to do. Portico
  • God is showing me so much in so many ways...love it.

I really need to do better at posting. So much to share. On to the next post...


No comments: