Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and Tag

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I spent great QT with family, ate way too much, got almost all of my Christmas shopping done, and found out that I'm going to be an aunt!!! I'm super duper excited that my BFF Jessica (who is like my sister- we've been friends since we were 12) is pregnant. She called and told me on Thanksgiving day- best present ever!! I got her and Corey a little goodie bag- I had so much fun shopping for Baby B. I can only imagine what I will be like when I know what color to get.

I've been tagged by Laura. So Here goes!

8 Random Things About Me

1. I rarely take showers. I love a good bubble bath or just to soak in the tub. When I was in grad school, I was always up late studying and there was nothing that I loved more than a late night bath.

2. I once played basketball against Britney Spears. No joke! Our schools were playing each other and I noticed this girl run down the court. She looked like the girl off of the Mickey Mouse club! No one believed me, until I asked for her autograph. She wasn't all that friendly, but I can say that I met her. I think I still have the autograph somewhere.

3. I was Prom Queen at my senior prom. The King was nearly two feet taller than me, so we had to kneel to take our pictures. Everyone kept taking our picture- I felt like i was with the paparazzi!

4. I never eat the crusts on my sandwiches. Not really sure why, but I don't like to cut the crusts off either.

5. I am the only person in my entire family(both sides too!) with curly hair. If you've ever seen my curls, you would know why this is so shocking!

6. I hate for my feet to be cold- I'll wear socks in the summer!

7. My nickname in school was Peaches. To this day, I have no idea how I got it.

8. I've only missed one "Black Friday" shopping trip since I was a baby - and that was to see the LSU vs Arkansas game last year. Every year, my mom, my aunts, and my Mee-Maw would put on our christmas sweatshirts and Christmas socks. We would look at all of the sale papers to map out where we wanted to go, what stores first, etc. Our motto: Never pay full price if you don't have to!

I tag: Kelly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

either i know several people that have played basketball against britney spears, or you've told me this before. i wish you would have commented on my "four degrees of REM" blog post with this info... this is pretty sweet... i'm 2 degrees removed from BRITNEY!