Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

I made it home for thanksgiving! I'm so glad to be at home and am ready to see my family. Tonight, I'm learning how to make pecan pie-yummo!

I "stole" this from Laura http://www.thehortonfamily.blogspot.com (i wish I knew how to just put her name and it link- anyone??) but I thought it was perfect.

The ABC's of Thanksgiving

A – Amazing Grace
B- babies
C- going to Croatia
D- being a Davis
E-Eternal life
F- friends
G- my grandparents
H- being able to always go Home
I- my independce
J- my BFF-Jessica!
K- the Kiddos in my life (Deanna, Daniel, Abram
L- lazy Saturdays
M- music
N- naps
O- the outdoors
P-PEOPLE magazine
Q-quiet evenings
R- being able to be at home and Read
S- Sephora and Starbucks
T- God's Truth
U- being bundled Under my flannel sheets
V- Very slow times at work
W- being able to work in a ministry and a job that I love
X- Xcitement in my life when God surprises me
Z- getting a good night of Z's

Happy thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehhh... you cheated on the "x"... you got something against xylophones??

Anonymous said...

oh, about the link thing... there should be an icon at the top of your compose window for linking. it would look like a globe with a small length of chain ("link", get it?) above it. it should be just to the right of the text color icon. anyway, you highlight the line of text you want to be the link, then you click on the "link" icon and a dialog box appears and you can either type in a URL or copy and paste it in. then you click "OK" and there you are... a LINK!

Laura said...

Great list, Ashley! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.