Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy

I stole this from my dear friend, Lyndsey.

a bowl of……Fruit Loops

a plate of…….hot chocolate chip cookies

a stack of…….magazines!

a room full of….family and laughter

a box of….old cards

tickets to….an LSU game

a copy of….the latest edition of SELF

a set of…..cute dishes

a book of….that makes me relax

a day to….do nothing that I have to do

a morning to…sleep late

an evening to…eat dinner with friends

a week of….being at the beach

a case of….Diet Coke

a jar of….honey

a tube of…..lip gloss, any kind:)

a bottle of….Gucci perfume

a pair of…..comfy yoga pants

a bouquet of….stargazers and white roses

a string of….pearls

a bundle of….. warm blankets

a visit from…..my family

a roll of…….address labels

a pack of…..gum

anything from…..Sephora

anything wrapped in….shiny paper

What makes you happy? I thought it was really neat.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

love it!!! and you!!!

Pleasant Living said...

Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement. I can't tell you what an immense blessing you have been. God is so wonderful to bring me the support of you as my prayer warrior. Love to you, precious friend!