Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday night in a small town

Tonight, I had probably one of the best Saturday nights I've had in a long time. No, it wasn't a date! Misty, Rebekah and I had plans to hear a concert at Kiroli..we thought it was just going to cost us the admission to get into the park...we get there only to find out it was $25 each! So that plan was scratched. We went to Mohawk to eat. Then we tried to decide what to do...this involved riding around most of the town with the top down, wind blowing our hair, singing at the top of our lungs, laughing our heads off! Then we pulled in to Mcdonald's to use the bathroom to find that they are having a car show, full of harley riders and all that stuff...i think some old man tried to hit on us too! Then we met up with some other friends and ate Eskamoes, then went to one of their houses to play Taboo. Now, not exactly what some people may think of as fun, but when you live in a small town, you make do. I haven't laughed that hard in so long..we said if only we could lose 20 pounds every time we laughed! But I'm so thankful for my friends....and the laughter!

No comments: