Wednesday, May 21, 2008

27

In honor of my birthday week......I thought that I would tell 27 things about me..I saw on this on someone else's blog..not that anyone reads this...but it will sharpen my thinking skills!

1. I once played basketball against Britney Spears and I got her autograph. She was not very friendly!
2. I saw the Red Sox and Yankees play at Fenway on Good Friday. So cool!
3. Matthew McCaunaughey greets my guests in my apartment. Seriously, I have a framed autograph of him, with my name on it!
3. I once sang at Hound Dog's Hot Dog stand on Music Row in Nashville. It's where Tim McGraw was discovered.
4. My first plane ride wasn't until I was 19.
5. I shook hands with President Bush- George Hebert Walker Bush.
6. I met Tipper Gore.
7. I love to read fitness magazines, although I'm not ahuge fan of exercise.
8. I was Prom Queen.
9. I nearly drowned once while white rafter rafting...seriously, I thought I was going to die!
10. I hate to be really organized. It seems like I have my own system and always can find things, but when I get organized, I can't find anything.
11. My mom and my aunts and I go shopping the day after thanksgiving every year!!
12. I was a summer missionary...twice.
13. I want to one day adopt a child.
14. I once walked down Bourbon street in pantyhose and high heels--not fun!
15. My senior year of college, I lived in a house with 6 other girls.
16. Peaches was my nickname in school...to this day I don't know where it came from.
17. Last year, I seriously considered moving to Kenya.
18. I want to visit the Holy Land before I die.
19. When sleeping, I have to lay on my stomach, facing the left side...always or I won't sleep!
20. I'm the only one in my family on both sides who has curly hair.
21. I love the smell of rain.
22. Scrapbooking is my therapy.
23. I love the Food Network, but don't do much cooking.
24. I've had the same best friend since I was 12.
25. I had an article published in Christian Single magazine.
26. If I weren't a social worker, I'd be a speaker or a writer.
27. My eyes are two different colors. The left one has brown at the top.

So there it is....all about me.

No comments: