Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm back!

I made it in last night around 8:30. I've never been so glad to be back in the USA! Now, I'm still reeling a bit from the jet lag. The conference was incredible!!!! I'm still processing everything, but God was able to do increasing more than i ever thought was imaginable or possible. I was just willing. Croatia is absolutley gorgeous. I had a great quiet time in front of the Adratic Sea. I had a wonderful time, but am ready to get home. Work awaits me tommorrow, and I've already been warned that it is chaotic. But I'm going to trust my God to meet my needs. More later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chaotic? now who went and said something like that to you?

RG said...

Welcome Home :o)

Leigh said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Laura said...

I can't wait to hear about it, too!