Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged

I "stole" this from Laura's site..i thought it was fun and different.

I am: determined
I have: a job that I'm called to do
I dislike: being lied to
I miss: my grandparents
I fear: that I'll never get married
I think: that gas prices are coming down
I know: that Jesus is my Savior
I have no idea: how the Presidential election will turn out
I want: a house of my own
I hope: that I will get a phone call soon
lI feel: productive
I smell:my heater
I crave: chocolate chip cookies
I cry: when I am extremley tired
I search: for the the bottom of my desk!
I wonder: did i do something wrong?
I regret: being so selfish
I love: spending time with my friends
I care: about my "kids"
I always: take a bath at night
I worry: about the future
I am not: perfect
I remember: spending time with my dad when I was little
I believe: that God is in control
I dance: to God's grace
I sing: All the time!!
I don’t always: do my best
I wish: my dreams will come true
I listen: to my IPOD when I clean
I don’t understand: how people can harm an innocent child
I can usually be found: at work!
I need: to see my family soon
I forget: lots of different things
I am: blessed beyond measure, loved by God

Now, It's your turn!

No comments: