Friday, January 16, 2009

A few of my favorite things...courtesy of the Letter M

I've been tagged by Laura. So here are ten of my favorite things that start with the letter M. These are in no order...this was not as easy as I thought it would be!

1. This is one of my favorite people...my Aunt Mabel. She's well into her 80's, but she is a hoot!!! She always keeps me laughing...you never what's going to come out of her mouth!
2. M&M's, especially the dark chocolate ones or peanuts...need I say more.
3. Music- any and all kinds
4. magazines- especially People
5. Maw-maw's chicken and dumplings
6. Made of Honor- one of my favorite movies
7. Mystic Pizza- another favorite movie- one of Julia Robert's first movies
8. Missions
9. ThinMint girl scout cookies!
10. Mylos Coffee House- this is me and Sara's favorite place to hang out.

So there it is!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah! You did it! I thought it would be easy, too, but it wasn't!

Anonymous said...

my friends house was conspicuously missing from that there list...