Thursday, November 13, 2008

Answered Prayers

So many times, we mention things for prayer and then we forget to praise Him for the answers...or let people know that they were answered! Before I left for Croatia, I posted some specific things to pray for. I know that many of you (or the few who read this!) prayed for these things. The prayers were felt...it is beyond words to describe. I never in my life had felt the prayers of people before so powerfully- from the days leading up to the trip and while we were there. So I thought that I would share the list and show that they were all answered!! God is good!!


Traveling safety--we had some trouble in Memphis, but we got there safely, despite nearly missing our flight to Germany!
Wisdom in counseling the women- it was so neat, sometimes the words would just come out and I was like "where is that coming from??"
Compassion- i was able to love these women
Unity for the team- both the US Team and the Balkan team--Whoa!!!!! The unity here was incredible...I felt like I had known these women my whole life. We were able to pray and worship together- it was so beautiful.
Strength- we kept going and going

Endurance- - wasn't too bad
Spiritual renewal in the lives of the women- amen!!!! Brokenesss, fresh faith, joy, grace was abound
Laughter for these women- Lots and lots of laughter---a cheerful heart is good medicine.


I am changed....I am not the same. This trip totally transformed my life. I experienced the power of prayer in so many different ways. My God is good!

1 comment:

Grumpy Pants said...

Wow sounds like you had an awesome experience. Thanks for the post, very encouraging.