Monday, July 21, 2008

About me

I saw this on Lots of Scotts http://www.lotsofscotts.blogspot.com.. thought it might be fun for something different!

What were you doing 10 years ago?Getting ready to start my senior year of high school and dreading graduation ( for some reason, I was terrified!)

Favorite Snacks:chocolate chip cookies, fruit, yogurt


To Do List: not a huge fan of this, but my new job is forcing me to like it...what's on it: for work, too much to list!


Jobs I Have Had:Babysitter, file clerk, social worker, camp counselor, summer missionary

Places I Have Lived: Just Louisiana, if you don't count living in rural NW Arkansas for 10 weeks!

Bad Habits:eating out way too much, being a clutter bug, not listening very well

5 Random Things People May Not Know
1. I played basketball against Britney spears. No lie! 2. I have an autograph of Matthew McCaunaughey (signed to me!) 3. I sang at Hound Dog Hot Dog stand in Nashville, where Tim McGraw was discovered. 4. I love fitness magazines, but am not a huge fan of exercise,(although I did go work out tonight!) 5. I was a summer missionary for two summers.


.CDs I would want if stranded on an island:Chris Tomlin, Andy Davis, Josh Groban, Celine Dion

What I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire: buy a house, buy my parents a new house, adopt a child, go to seminary, travel, donate to missions, go overseas on a mission trip.

I tag: Sara, Leslie, Laura.

3 comments:

Laura said...

OMGoodness! I've been tagged! I'll try to post my answers as soon as I can!

Sara Fleming said...

apparently i've been tagged too, haha...i'll try to post my answers also! :)

Unknown said...

wow! that's a lot of fun information!