Sunday, June 29, 2008

Scavenger hunt

Last night, my LIFE group had a photo scavenger hunt. It was so much fun..I haven't done one of these since high school. My team lost, but it was a lot of fun. Here are a few things that I learned:
  • Police officers do not like donuts.
  • The backseat of a police car is very UNCOMFORTABLE! NO CUSHION! (i experienced this one!)
  • You'd be surprised at how many people you can cram into a bathtub in an apartment.
  • Total strangers look at you really funny when you ask them to take a picture of you or if you can take a picture of them.
  • Toy stick horses are impossible to find.
  • A dog is considered a wild beast (especially when it gnarls its teeth at you)
  • Trying to take a picture of your team jumping in the air...not as easy as you would think.
  • You can spell the word "FUN" with your body..standing up.
  • Skateboards are a rarity.

I'm looking forward to the next two weeks...off at 3:00! Then the end of the week, I'm heading home to see my family for a long weekend. I'm looking forward to it..although by Sunday, I'm sure I'll be ready to come back. I love my parents, but then I'm reminded that I kind of like living on my own! We're having a family get together and I'll get to see my Maw Maw and other family that I haven't seen in a while. Okay, off to bed!

1 comment:

Laura said...

The scavenger hunt sounds like fun!

And, yes, we actually did talk about the contruction plans! In between bites, that is.